Holiday with Brothers

Me and my old brother, Amir

his strained smile :p


My cool young brother, Ashar.

Nice holiday with brothers for six days. Short but having fun.To my older brother, Amir. This trip was his first flight. Because he couldn't back to Java for 10 years, I think. But for me and my young brother, Ashar, it was not first flight.








Maybe hard time for my three female cousin. They were fasting, I'm not. I could see what a strong girls they are. Their lips pale but keep happy at all time in Malang. I'm be grateful I could there. Save holiday with grandpa and my cousins. And these are some pic when we were at Malang. So cold!







I couldn't visit Blitar to meet Rizal Anggara. My last friend in Semarang. He want to invited me walking around in Blitar. My time so limited. I couldn't. I promise one day I will be there. He will standing of me to walk in beautiful place in East Java. Travelling is fun!

Beatiful Indonesia!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lomba Horor Tengah Malam

Talk About MAMA

Binti, Binti, dan Binti